At sea crossing the Arabian Sea from Oman to India - - -
I woke up a little before 8 and went for a very light
breakfast up on the pool deck. I had a
massage with Ivan in the spa at 9 that was very relaxing and then spent some
time in the sauna. I used the rest of
the morning to finish my book on my Kindle.
We had a light lunch at 12:15 and Tim went to his “special
sanctuary” to read while I updated my blog and did email. We spent a relaxing afternoon doing
absolutely nothing. Tim went to the gym
and then had his coffee. While he was
working on the “ship’s puzzle”, I went to the theatre to watch the end of the
movie “Gandhi”. Didn’t realize how old
that movie was!
We had cocktails and then went for dinner in the Compass
Rose. We enjoyed the show by the violist
in the theatre and then went to bed. It was a very
relaxing day at sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment