Tim got up early for his private dive. He was on the first tender to shore and had a
private boat and guide. He loved the
dive although he said the visibility was disappointing. Beautiful coral, especially the “table
coral”. I relaxed on the ship. I went to the gym and sauna and then read
until he returned to the ship. We had
lunch on the pool deck with Dennis and Monica and Dennis told us about his
“medical emergency” in India – a close call, but they are continuing the trip.
Panorama of Male, Maldives as we sail west toward the Seychelles
The ship set sail early afternoon and we’ll be a sea for 2.5
days heading south east to The Seychelle Islands. We had a leisurely afternoon and I spent it
on our balcony in the shade reading.
Unfortunately, the reflection irritated my face and I look like I’m
completely burned. It’s hot but it
doesn’t hurt.
We had drinks in the lounge and then went for an early
dinner in the dining room. We got after
dinner drinks in the Observation and took them to our room and we watched “La
Vie En Rose” – excellent movie about the tragic life of Edith Piaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment