At Sea Enroute to Zanzibar, Tanzania
We slept late until 8:30.
I went for coffee and then had a hair appointment. Gigi from South Africa cut my hair as she
wanted it rather than cutting it as I wanted it. Well at least it may be more manageable now
even though it is too short. She
criticized how Jimmy has been cutting my hair!
Tim went to one of the cultural lectures while I read. We went to the South African buffet for lunch
and ate with Sandy and Arlene from Palm Beach.
“Enough of me talking about how much money we have, why don’t you talk
about how much money I have”!!!! J
Tim napped during the afternoon until his Spanish lesson and
I read – Armistead Maupin’s new book “The Days of Anna Madrigal”. Need to finish it before leaving the ship as
it goes back to the ship library.
It is a beautiful day at sea with very calm seas and little
winds. We will arrive in Zanzibar early
on Thursday.
We went to Horizon’s Lounge for drinks and then to the
dining room for dinner. We requested a
table for two and the maître d’ asked if we wanted to share a table. We said “No” but then he told us it was in
Prime 7 – so we said “YES”! We just
hoped it wasn’t the couple from SC! It
was a mother and daughter – Sheila and Michelle. Michelle had just graduated from UVA and had
also been diving in the Seychelles, so we had lots to talk about. Michelle is a labor attorney in Miami
representing corporations. We had fun.
Gorgeous sunset over the Indian Ocean as we sail to Zanzibar
Beautiful colors in the sky as we sail west to Zanzibar
No comments:
Post a Comment