Doha, Qatar to Miami, Florida to Ft Lauderdale, Florida
We woke up at 6 – actually I was up most of the night
coughing. The meds aren’t helping so
far! We checked out and went straight to
the plane. We loaded up and left a bit
early for the 14.5 hour flight direct to Miami.
Pretty full for Christmas day!
Naps, movies, meals, reading, coughing, newspaper, etc
during the flight. That was a long
flight. We arrived an hour early in
Miami and Jose was at the airport waiting for us. We got home, unpacked, and Tim started
laundry while I started on the mail. I
went to bed at 8:30 – not sure about Tim.
Another adventure comes to an end. 8,000 miles to get there, traveling by ship
for 8,000, and then return flights of over 12,000 miles – we covered a lot of
ground. We visited 10 countries – 4 new
ones for me. Good food, cultural
awareness. We love these
experiences. Ready for the next
adventure as soon as my coughing is cured!
No comments:
Post a Comment